Web Browser Miners are rapidly becoming an internet sensation. Going from an innovative tool that lets you mine Monero with your browser, to a technology abused by loads of malware developers.
CoinHive’s 30% fee is a little much, so we set out to find and test some CoinHive Alternatives. Today we’re going to talk about the top CoinHive Alternatives, from Best to absolute Worst.
After testing a few of these websites, we’ve stuck with Crypto-Loot. They’re by far the cheapest for fees, are undetected by all anti-virus companies, have the quickest payments with a payment minimum of only 0.3XMR, and are very, VERY good at supporting their network and users. Their network remains the fastest out there, and the most profitable.
- Cheapest Fee’s Available at 12%
- Minimum of only 0.3XMR Required for Payout, sent multiple times per day
- Amazing support
- Lightening fast and secure network
- Works with Websites, Apps, and Browser Extensions
- Undetectable by Antivirus Companies and Ad-Blockers
- Blocked by NoCoin browser addon
In my honest opinion, nothing comes closer to this coinhive alternative.
Check them out: https://crypto-loot.com
PPOI was a little hard to use, being that they’re a Chinese browser miner. Anyhow, after getting set up, the site was not bad at all – however, the network was pretty bad. Constant down times, no support, and no consistency.
- Exact copy of CoinHive, thus easy to switch to
- Still Cheaper than CoinHive
- Detected by Anti-Virus, Ad-Blockers, and NoCoin
I was going to leave this one out of this post, but decided it should be posted. This was by far the sketchiest JS miner website we used. To this day, we have still not been paid. We found them through a Reddit Post in which they had claimed to had been working on their software since before CoinHive. It didn’t take long to get called out for their bullsh#t. Their software is an exact copy of CoinHive. On top of that, they have not been able to keep up with their network whatsoever. Hashrates are always going up and down, these guys don’t know what they’re doing. My honest opinion? Don’t use them.
- 15% Fees
- Cool looking website
- THEY DON’T PAY OUT
- Detected by Antivirus, AdBlockers, and NoCoin
- Lying Founder: https://redd.it/75bu1f
- Can’t upkeep servers or network
And that pretty much sums up our case study so far. More to come!